Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Omega Seamaster PloProf 600 Type 2 Dial ref. 166.077

1. KRLYUZH Oct 27, 2014

Up for grabs is an Omega Seamaster Ploprof 600

166.077 reference with type 2 dial probably from 1970's

Case is in excellent vintage condition. Appears to be unpolished with all case bevels crisp and intact.

Dial is excellent, original blue and tritium, type 2 with "600" on bottom. Hands are original, tritium. Please note some damage/cracking in minute hand. Date disk appears to be original. All the "marks" you see in pictures are shadows or scratches on crystal, not the dial.

Bezel is original, fully operational. Both, the bezel and dial, still glow in dark after being exposed to intense light.

Comes on aftermarket black rubber strap with steel buckle.

No box or papers. No documented service history. Watch currently runs well and at COSC.

My price is $SOLD shipped within US. Please add $30 for international shipping. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance so international shipments are not an issue.

If you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is [email protected]

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.

Follow me on Instagram @LunarOyster to see newest inventory before it goes up on my site or forums!

IMG_3222.JPG IMG_3227.JPG IMG_3223.JPG IMG_3200.JPG IMG_3211.JPG IMG_3208.JPG IMG_3204.JPG IMG_3203.JPG IMG_3202.JPG IMG_3201.JPG IMG_3212.JPG