Forums Latest Members

FS Vintage Omega Seamaster PloProf 600 ref. 166.077 on Original Mesh

1. KRLYUZH Sep 25, 2014

Up for grabs is an Omega Seamaster Ploprof 600

166.077 reference with type 3 dial probably from 1970's

Watch has been found and obtained from original owner's estate who was a NAVY diver. It has been told that the watch has been on many diving missions throughout the world. The owner's name, J.W. Miller, is engraved on back of the watch. Also, there is a 8 digit number, which appears to be Social Security or maybe military number that's engraved. Besides verbal story, I was not able to obtain any pictures of owner wearing the watch or physical provenance.

Case is in very good vintage, rugged, condition with signs of use and wear. You can still see the original bevels on corners of case.

Dial is excellent, original blue and tritium, type 3. Hands have been evidently been replaced during past service. They appear to be tritium replacement. Date disk appears to be original. Crystal is clean and free of scratches.

Bezel is original, fully operational. Both, the bezel and dial, still glow in dark after being exposed to intense light.

Bracelet is original Omega mesh 1266/237 in excellent condition. Fits up to 8" wrist.

No box or papers. The family claimed it has been serviced few years ago by a jeweler in Florida. I am currently in process of obtaining paperwork for that. Watch currently runs well and at COSC.

My price is 5,250SOLD shipped within US. Please add $30 for international shipping. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance so international shipments are not an issue.

If you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is [email protected]

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.

Follow me on Instagram @LunarOyster to see newest inventory before it goes up on my site or forums!

IMG_2389.JPG IMG_2390.JPG IMG_2402.JPG IMG_2394.JPG IMG_2393.JPG IMG_2400.JPG IMG_2399.JPG IMG_2397.JPG IMG_2395.JPG IMG_2396.JPG

Oysterquartz likes this.
  2. KRLYUZH Sep 29, 2014

available