Forums Latest Members
  1. Sond Feb 16, 2014

My first post here. I´m normally active on the Swedish forum klocksnack.se. But now will I try to see if someone here can help me with one of my Omega. The problem is that I have deleted som of the picture. So i will try to give you a link to my post at klocksnack.se: http://klocksnack.se/threads/verifiring-av-min-omega.17205/#post-385117

If you look at the pics I will explain the question here. I posted som pic on my Omega 2684 and we hade a discussion if the dial is original. Specially the logo and OMEGA text is a little unusual. If you look at the G and A they may look strange? Or not? So what do you think. Is it original or has it been reprinted? At the Swedish forum we haven't come to a conclusion so thats way I try here.

I know its a little impolite to just have a link. But thats the only I have. I'm not fishy or try to avoid anything. O, yes, the latest publish photos on the caliber I have, becos they are from today. Bur the question is about the dial/text.

2. MSNWatch Vintage Omega Aficionado Staff Member Feb 16, 2014

From the pictures it looks like an original dial. Would need higher resolution head on photos of the dial to be more certain.

3. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Feb 16, 2014

The G does look a bit strange....
    Capture.PNG

4. Sond Feb 17, 2014

Thank you both for the comments! I will see if I can take a better photo. I'm not the best photographer when it comes to small details...:rolleyes:

5. Hardy Feb 17, 2014

I do not like the text im afraid.

6. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Feb 17, 2014

Looks original based on the photos presented.

7. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Feb 17, 2014

+1-- Looks right to me as well.

gatorcpa

8. Sond Feb 22, 2014

I try with two new photo's to se if someone change his opinion.
    [​IMG][​IMG]