Forums Latest Members
  1. woodwkr2 Mar 6, 2014

Yes, yes. I mean the ones that actually come from Rolex or are approved by Rolex. Like the COMEX or the ones with the retailer's signature (as previously discussed). Not the ones that were dropped off at the local engraving shop. Am I the only one who sees this distinction?

citizenrich likes this.
  2. blackwatch wants tickets to the HyperBole. Mar 6, 2014

Are you saying that citizenrich's examples were done at a local print shop? Rolex has/had a "Corporate Branding" department (or something like that) just for this sort of thing.

If I missed the point, never mind.

3. woodwkr2 Mar 6, 2014

Perhaps I've missed the point. I didn't realize that Rolex put these custom jobs out themselves. I assumed it was a talented screen printer or the like.

Even still, I'm distinguishing between a custom logo imprint that was done as a one-off, and a retailer's "double signed" dial.

4. blackwatch wants tickets to the HyperBole. Mar 6, 2014

There are probably some of both. I can tell you that there are a bunch of those Dominoes Rolexes in the wild. There are also a ton of Poole/InterAirDrill versions too. (My Uncle's old company.)

citizenrich likes this.
  5. woodwkr2 Mar 15, 2014

And... Back on topic:
    [​IMG]

eBay snap (not mine)

ELV web likes this.
  6. ELV web Mar 15, 2014

Very cool, that is the 3rd one I have seen apart from mine and one sample in Sala's. There must be quite a number of them out there.

7. 10H10 Jan 24, 2015

My opinion:
    . Goog original dial
    . . Transplant (like little beavear said), days and months are not the same colour...
    Cheers