Forums Latest Members

Three Bloggers Visit Dresden

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Oct 18, 2014

[​IMG]
    In August, our very own Bert visited Dresden together with A. Lange & Söhne. You can read his report about this trip to Dresden here (warning, lots of photos). During the various activities of Bert, Kristian Haagen and Alexander Linz (Watch-Insider), they were filmed by a crew that followed them all day long. In the video below, you will see the guys at work. This event was part of all the A. Lange & Söhne activities as a run-up to the 20th Anniversary party of the Lange 1 watch. One of the youngest watches that is considered to be an […]
    The post Three Bloggers Visit Dresden appeared first on Fratello Watches.

2. Trev The Architect Staff Member Oct 18, 2014

Looks like they had a pretty good time :)

jose75 likes this.
  3. NT931 Oct 18, 2014

Man , that post makes me lust after a Lange...::love:: Nothing fancy, a simple 3-hander will do just fine!

4. Trev The Architect Staff Member Oct 18, 2014

Ze Germans make a fine product. I think Meyer-Werft builds large cruise ships near here and floats them down the Ems. I wonder how close they are?

Edit: The ships are built in Pappenberg.

5. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Oct 18, 2014

I just have gtg which 2 Lange presents: Datograph flyback and Datograph power reserve. Absolutely beautiful watches. Eclipse Patek Nautilus 5712, AP RO and VC overseas ........ easily.
    I've also seen VC Le Historique Chronograph and Patek 5146, I could say Lange is still a notch above them in term of quality and finishing. Undervalued brand IMO.

6. NT931 Oct 19, 2014

Agree! I was at a GTG recently with quite a few Langes on display and the finishing, especially on the movements, was simply amazing. As to whether the finishing was better than a Patek I'm not sure, but above VC, yes. The Datographs were killer, but a tad too big for me, but their 3-handers like the 1815 and the Richard Lange impressed me - elegant simplicity.