Forums Latest Members

The new Patek complicated birthday watch thingy..........

1. Fritz genuflects before the mighty quartzophobe Oct 15, 2014

Damn thats ugly, they couldn't come up with a better celebration timepiece than this????
    download.jpg

2. repoman Oct 15, 2014

[​IMG]

Fritz likes this.
  3. Pvt-Public Oct 16, 2014

Can the image of that watch ever be removed from my mind????
    [​IMG]

4. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Oct 16, 2014

I must admit I'm a little partial to this one...

Dear Sir/Madam,
    In our family-owned watch company we celebrate anniversaries by creating unique timepieces. Our 150th inspired the Calibre 89. Our 175th will, I am sure, also make history.
    We invite you to discover the Patek Philippe limited-edition commemorative timepieces for the 175th year celebrations in October 2014.
    [​IMG]
    Philippe Stern
    Honorary President [​IMG]
    Thierry Stern
    President
    [​IMG]
    Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime Ref. 5175
    To pay tribute to its 175th anniversary, Patek Philippe created a collection of limited-edition commemorative timepieces, and one of them stands out in particular. It is the so far most complicated wristwatch of the eminent family-owned watchmaking companies and decidedly one of the world's most elaborate wristwatches. This is due not only to the number of complications involved but also to the horological degrees of complexity, two of which have been added to the annals of watchmaking for the first time.
    < More information >

5. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Oct 16, 2014

Depends on how many they make then buy back at the first Antiquorum Auction one is offered ;-)