Forums Latest Members
  1. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Dec 30, 2012

Well its certainly not too late...

How does it feel from where you are?

2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Dec 30, 2012

Well, I suppose it was worth it for the Bundy alone.;)

3. Trev The Architect Staff Member Dec 30, 2012

Unfortunately we don't do any testing on Blackberry (there's barely anyone accessing ΩF from BB devices). How is it running for you? Which model are you using?

I noticed that even in Bali, there's quite a strong Blackberry following. Plenty of advertising, etc.

4. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Dec 31, 2012

I've tried to access the forum on my old work issue blackberry bold, and it is not easy. But I think that is partially because I can't download any apps (like tapatalk) as it is work issued. So I am stuck tryin to read the full size version on my tiny blackberry screen. I have also had trouble posting, but again not sure of that is the forum's issue or the settings my work puts on my phone.

5. Trev The Architect Staff Member Dec 31, 2012

Yeah, Blackberry Bold, etc have pretty old browsers on them, and they're certainly not a fast browser either. Most websites don't cater to the Blackberry platform, or screen sizes that small. To be honest, BB is so edge-case these days that it's not really considered worth the effort when most new sites are built.

Out of curiosity, I've tested things on BB10 and it worked quite well.

6. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jan 1, 2013

Yes, it's actually pain in the ass accessing via BB. Mine is dakota 9900. I still stuck with BB for work reason.
    You know how addictive this forum when you try to access it via BB when laptop is not around.
    Thank God, the latest upgrade speed up the page loading time.

7. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jan 6, 2013

I notice several members' avatar(including mine) only occupying partial of avatar window (not automatically resized).
    Is there any change in avatar picture rule (e.g must have higher pixels picture etc)?

8. Trev The Architect Staff Member Jan 6, 2013

Yeah, there's a ton of stuff happening behind the scenes at the moment. Unfortunately some of the changes we're making are global, and affect the old design too. I'd need to take a look at the old styling to re-size the avatar manually.

9. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jan 6, 2013

Good luck............. I know there are complex programming in a seemingly simple application. Thanks for the support so far that makes this interesting forum happened.:thumbsup:

10. Trev The Architect Staff Member Jan 6, 2013

No problem at all, glad you like it. Our biggest motivation and driving force is to do better than "the other guys" ;) I think everyone is going to enjoy ΩF 2.0

11. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jan 6, 2013

No doubt, just from technical perspective, you guys have already left other watch forum in the dust...........

12. ulackfocus Jan 6, 2013

When you embed media, the video window is very small. I think I asked before, but is that on the list of things to fix?

13. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 6, 2013

Actually I can no longer embed video as you can see in this post.

Also the spaminator is not working/linking right.

14. Trev The Architect Staff Member Jan 7, 2013

Your video embed is showing up here:
    [​IMG]

Perhaps try fully clearing your browser cache to see if it helps. You might be using some older versions of ΩF files.

15. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 6, 2013

Performed a brief database restart a moment ago for maintenance, should be fine now