Forums Latest Members

Question for owners of Zenith "NV 1969"

1. jfwoodman Jun 19, 2014

As a fan of vintage Zeniths, I felt that Zenith's re-edition New Vintage 1969 with the tri-color dial was well done. But I never seem to pull the trigger when one comes up for sale.

My question to owners of this watch is this: Are you glad you bought it? Or, have you since sold it, or does it tend to sit in your watch case while your other vintage Zeniths enjoy most of the time on your wrist?

Best,
    Jim

View attachment 61533

2. jfwoodman Jun 19, 2014

I meant to include a borrowed image in my post...not sure how I messed that up...
    Zenith NV 1969.png

3. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Jun 19, 2014

I've had one since 2010 - no regrets here. I find it very well executed, one of the very rare reasons to thank Thierry Nataf. But then I have a weird fetish for that case....

You probably already know this, but that case is larger than the vintage case. I've you haven't had one in hand, I would definitely recommend a try-on before shelling out your hard-earned - it's a different wearing experience than the old ones.

4. papaebetu Jun 20, 2014

Too much small band for a so big case.... maybe a ladder, but however much more fine the real old 3019 A3817
    my2c

GIGI