Forums Latest Members
  1. Dablitzer Jul 14, 2014

Just thought I'd show my newest addition in the non Omega realms... :)

A friend picked me up this UG Polerouter up from a fair in Holland and I have to say I'm over the moon with it.

The Polerouter, particularly this model is reminiscent of the Constellations and a Genta design. Which is why it appeals, but something slightly more interesting in this dial design..

There is just something stunning about the riveted steel minute track and black dial with crosshairs. And of course the trapezoid cyclops! Crown I think is a service replacement. Would like a UG buckle at some point too.

Here's a wristshot...

[​IMG]

2. woodwkr2 Jul 14, 2014

Nice one! Looks like that case has seen minimal (if any) polishing, and it's getting more and more unusual to find them with the original crystal intact.

Can we get a crown shot?

3. woodwkr2 Jul 14, 2014

<warning: self promotion.... but I can help you with a signed Universal Geneve buckle, here, if you decide you need one to finish off the watch. I've also got a few that are bottom-signed "Universal" rather than on the side as pictured. The bottom-signed ones are identical to the Patek buckles, 'cept for the name. Send me a PM if you want me to send you some pictures.>

JohnSteed and Dablitzer like this.
  4. pitpro Likes the game. Jul 14, 2014

Looks great!
    Saving the Polerouter for for Treasure hunts of the future.:)

5. Dablitzer Jul 15, 2014

Just away at the moment but will try and take one ASAP... The crown had a large "U" on it but it could be a new replacement..

The case is quite good. It has had a small polish but I have compared to a NOS and the case was a dull but mirror finish..

I've heard these are getting less popular due to the difficultly in finding parts and people to service them..

JohnSteed likes this.