Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Pro Ref: 3570.50 --- $2,200

1. George.A Jan 18, 2015

Hi guys,

I'm selling the classical Speedy Pro, serial 7715xxxx which dates back to 2005.

As a brief description, the watch is in overall very good condition, with just a handful of minor wearing signs, but nothing major. Both the crystal and the bezel are in a very good condition.

When it comes to the mechanism, it keeps great time (+/-4 seconds per 24 hours), the chrono functions as it should (everything resets well) and it has around 50-51 hours of power reserve. It was serviced by the previous owner in 2014.

The bracelet is in a very good shape, no major ding or scratch, just your normal everyday wear. It's ref 1998/840 and comes with 15 links that will suit a wrist of a maximum of 7.7 inches.

I would rate the overall condition of the watch at around 92-94% condition as per TZ.

Comes with an Omega box which unfortunately is not in a great shape, but no papers.

If you would want higher resolution pics, just drop me a pm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking for a fast sale, so I'm asking 2,200$ (or the equivalent in Euros). SOLD in a flash!

I have one positive review here as a seller, and I have been buying/ selling/ trading watches with us for several years now to fellow watch enthusiasts from all across the globe ( US, Canada, Netherlands, Croatia, Austria, UK, Turkey, Cyprus etc just to name a few) and everything went really good (including customs;) ). More than glad to provide references upon request.

Thanks for looking,
    George

Edited Jan 23, 2015