Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Moon Exhibition Back

1. afinewatch Nov 8, 2014

Omega Speedmaster Moon Exhibition Back.

Below you can read the description of this model from an official Omega website:
    The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit. This OMEGA Speedmaster Professional “Moonwatch” features a black dial covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and graced by a small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder along with a central chronograph hand. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 42 mm stainless steel case and presented on a matching bracelet. At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGA’s mechanical calibre 1863, the famous manual-winding movement worn on the Moon, visible through the transparent caseback.
    I believe the retail price is $5500.
    Priced at $3500.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Payment by bank to bank wire transfer to my 17 year established business account at Bank of America.

The bank wire runs $20 in the U.S. to send and $20 for me to receive. It is very safe for you and me.

If you are comfortable with a cashier's check or U.S. Postal Money Order I am fine with these too.
    I have 16 year unblemished reputation as an Internet seller and buyers all over the world.

You can ask me for references in your country or you can visit Vintage Rolex Forum and ask about me. Also over 800 feedback on E-Bay over the last 16 years.
    My monthly E-Bay listing limit is over $400,000 !! That tells you what E-Bay thinks of me as a seller.
    You are welcome to see my listing under afinewatch user name.

30 years in jewelry field of which 13 in a brick and mortar store, 20 years buying and selling watches.
    I do not do PayPal for larger amounts, do not ask. If you need more of an assurance You can avail yourself of an escrow service with Wealth Management Law Group Ltd. In Las Vegas. It costs $150.

You can check them out at www.wealthmlg.com

Your funds will be held in their account until you get the watch and confirm that you received what you and I agreed you are getting. I have used this escrow service with a buyer in Sweden who is himself an attorney. I can provide you with his e-mail for reference as well.

If you want to fly to Vegas and pick it up in person? Fine with me. Plus beers on me.

Here is one feedback about me on this forum, it involved a buyer from France sending a $$$$

by a bank wire transfer: http://omegaforums.net/threads/serious-seller-afinewatche.19227/

I am in the U.S.A. I ship worldwide by Fedex insured.
    For overseas the shipping is $100.
    In U.S. shipping by Fedex is $60 next day or $40 2 day service.
    All shipments insured with Parcel Pro.
    Please e-mail me at mila_d at cox.net if interested.
    Thanks for looking.

Edited Dec 8, 2014
  2. afinewatch Nov 17, 2014

bump

3. afinewatch Nov 22, 2014

bump

4. afinewatch Nov 27, 2014

bump

5. afinewatch Dec 2, 2014

bump

6. afinewatch Dec 7, 2014

bump