Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Gemini 4 Chronograph, Clone with Blue Dial (All new parts)

1. toddle321 Feb 26, 2018

Up for sale is a Gemini 4 clone I had put together this month. The dial is really beautiful on this one and it's a shame to let go, but clearing the way for a couple recent purchases.

All new service parts - new service case, new blue bezel, new 1861 movement, new dial, new hands. I had my watchmaker assemble and check the movement. The blue cordovan strap is not included, it is sold head only.

My watchmaker tested it successfully for water resistance, so I don't want to pop open the case to take a movement picture unless one is absolutely needed by the buyer. The movement is the standard issue silver covered Omega 1861.

Asking $2,975 US (net to me) shipped in the CONUS via FedEx with Parcel Pro. International shipment is via FedEx with ParcelPro at cost less $30. Payment accepted via paypal (with references), Chase Quickpay or wire. Returns within 3 days if the watch is not as described.

References are available by request or in the feedback section of the forum.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional pics. Thanks OF for the space!

1.jpg 2.JPG 3.jpg IMG_8499.jpg IMG_8500.jpg IMG_8501.jpg
  2. gostang9 Feb 26, 2018

Gosh darn it... and I didn’t “want” to spend any more money on watches this year!

Looking forward to this beauty...

toddle321 likes this.
  3. kov Trüffelschwein. Feb 26, 2018

In February ::facepalm1::

Wishful thinking :D

Congrats for the new incoming ;) and congrats to the seller :thumbsup:

toddle321 and gostang9 like this.
  4. toddle321 Feb 26, 2018

Sold! Thank you buyer and OF!

oddboy and gostang9 like this.
  5. gostang9 Feb 26, 2018

They say resolutions are meant to be broken, right?

An offering like this one is too good to pass up for someone like me. I only buy watches to wear and the ‘originality’ and ‘authenticity’ desired by most vintage collectors doesn’t mean as much to me. A clone like this allows me to enjoy wearing a gorgeous LE ‘look’ with no fear of ruining the value of a rare watch.

toddle321, Aludic, Martycus and 2 others like this.