Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Seamaster Professional 165.024-64 Big Triangle

1. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter May 8, 2016

After much research was able to correctly identify the serial matches use in a 165.024-64 case as is found with 23 mill serial SM300. Wanted to research and clarify before posting to be sure it was correct :)

Hello All!

I have an Omega Seamaster Professional 165.024 for sale big Triangle. Please take a look at the photos for condition and read entire listing. Case is very clean! These are getting very hard to find in great shape. More often big triangles are with date so this one is less common to come across.

Watch Description

Brand: Omega
    Ref: 165.024
    Material: Stainless Steel
    Crystal(s): Hesalite
    Movement: 552
    Diameter: 42mm

Accessories: watch only

Condition

Movement: Runs strong and all functions work as should. Checked and runs strong without issue. With proper amplitude and runs as a good seamaster should - not just a running as is piece.
    Crystal(s): Great and clear (excuse any little dust particles)
    Case: Overall Great Condition HF case.
    Dial: Original Tritium
    Hands: Original Tritium - The second hand I believe was touched up to match dial at some point but hour and minute large hands are original.
    Bezel: Overall Great Condition for age and matches lume color of dial.
    Bracelet: 1171 bracelet with generic 20mm ends.

Asking 7850 shipped via FedEx. Face to Face available in NYC

References available by request or in the feedback section. Also search for “Kringkily” on popular search engines to find many reviews.

I am a watch collector and I am not affiliated with any brand. All my watches comes from various Authorized Dealers or private collections and I guarantee authenticity.

*Only comes with what is shown in photos unless stated in ad

*Service history on the watch is not known unless stated in ad - All watches are checked to make sure they are good time pieces and service will not be needed in the near future.ad

*Returns accepted within 48 hours if not as described and will cover shipping. No returns for buyers remorse.

IMG_3740.JPG IMG_3741.JPG IMG_3742.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg FullSizeRender (4).jpg FullSizeRender (5).jpg
    Edited May 11, 2016
  2. reficul_x May 8, 2016

Superb example. GLWS!

3. KstateSkier May 9, 2016

Gorgeous watch. GLWS!

4. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter May 14, 2016

bump

5. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter May 23, 2016

BUMP

6. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter May 28, 2016

bump