Forums Latest Members
  1. rogart ray it again, Ram. Sep 27, 2014

Hi
    This is my first thread in this forum . I have a few omega watches . A Speedmaster from -93 and soon two Omega 196.1041 .Omega quartz pre-bond .Which i like very much .
    I also have a nice SMP 50 Anniversary Automatic .
    But now to my question? i bought a nice Omega Mariner 1 . Unfortunaly the bracelet is a little short for my wrist so i want to put it on a leader instead .For now . Do any of you have any suggestion for a nice leader strap ?
    Haven't got the watch yet so i can't post a picture .

2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Sep 28, 2014

Hijak likes this.
  3. rogart ray it again, Ram. Sep 28, 2014

Hi
    Thanks for the tips Darlinboy. I also bought myself a Mariner II today .Hopefully i can use a link from that band on the Mariner I . The Mariner I has a band called 1268/241 and the Mariner II has a band called 1267/241 .Do any now if the link are the same ? On the buckle side .

4. rogart ray it again, Ram. Sep 30, 2014

This is a picture of two watches i just bought . I found a nice looking Omega mariner II .Fortunately the bracelet on that watch was to long so i could take a link from that and put on the Omega Mariner I.

RSCN3823.JPG

5. Hijak Oct 2, 2014

6. Joe K. Curious about this text thingy below his avatar Oct 2, 2014

I had mine on a plain black leather strap.
    [​IMG]

7. Bogatir Feb 1, 2017

Hi! I have the same question – does anyone know if the bracelets are the same on (or interchangeable between) Mariner I and Mariner II?

8. rogart ray it again, Ram. Feb 1, 2017

As i remember the bracelet are not the same? Some of the links are interchangeble? Those near the buckle.can be used. As they taper from the case down to the buckle. Each link is different in width? So getting them in right order is important? Otherwise is will look strange?

9. Bogatir Feb 1, 2017

Thanks a lot! It's quite hard to find the bracelets, so I decided to buy a Mariner I that has not been serviced and is a bit scratched rather than buying a perfect Mariner I on a leather strap. And! I decided to get the Mariner II at the same time. Apparently the piece that needs to be replaced in the Mariner II that I am looking at is this one:
    Mariner1B.jpeg
    MAriner1C.jpeg