Forums Latest Members
  1. guydd Aug 8, 2013

Hi, I am trying to find a value on an old watch, it seems to be a bit unusual, and no one in Sydney wants to value it. would IMG_2026.JPG appreciate any suggestions.
    its a gold Constellation, Quartz, which is a bit strange, woven gold band too.
    picture is attached

2. ulackfocus Aug 8, 2013

It's worth however much gold value it has. Not many collectors interested in quartz, particularly these integrated bracelet watches.

3. guydd Aug 8, 2013

pretty much what I thought, but its a really hard one to value, from what I have been told. its probably 20 years old, had totally forgotten I had it, and figured would swap it up to something, just need some sort of idea what its worth
    Omega wont help, and nothoing anywhere anything like it.
    thanks for the comments

4. AuBuyer Posh Nouveau Yank Dec 6, 2013

Gold value only unless you have some old lime green leisure suits and flowered shirts in the back of the closet to wear with it.

repoman and Hijak like this.
  5. Cario Dec 11, 2013

Does anyone know the gold value of this watch?

6. ulackfocus Dec 11, 2013

Hold on while I fire up the crystal ball.....

........ Dammit, the system went down because I asked it "How much is gold selling for?", "Divide that by both .585 and .75 in case it's 14ct or 18ct", and "What is the reference number of that unknown Omega Constellation?", and "What is the weight of that reference without the crystal and movement?" all at the same time. :(

Seriously, you don't expect us to know that off hand, do you? :confused: Do your own leg work man!

7. ctpete Mar 5, 2015

If its really just worth the gold value, take the movement out and weight it. I think gold is now around 1200 oz.