Forums Latest Members
  1. supersimon Jan 25, 2015

Hey guys,

I picked up a bead of rice bracelet a little while back with blurry photos. I was hoping you guys could help me figure out what I have.
    I was wondering if the end links could be original (they are unmarked). Whether or not the entire bracelet is genuine and what year it could be from.
    Thanks!
    The inside clasp reads: "Omega""No.12""1037/128""Stainless Steel"
    On the outside of the middle clasp link it is marked "1-70"
    photo 1 (1).JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG

2. DON Jan 26, 2015

Bracelet looks original, but ends probably generic. They tend to get lost. Not sure what number that would have had.

This model would have been used on the dressier 60's De Ville models and end pieces differ from the fatter lug bumper cases, so the end pieces should fit flush with the De Ville lugs

DON

supersimon likes this.
  3. rogart ray it again, Ram. Jan 26, 2015

Have one just like that but goldplated in the middle . Exactly the same looking omega logo on the clasp . I have only one endlink that it stands 70 on with the buy . I modified my to fit on a F300 watch :eek:. Hope that is ok for all Omegas out there? With new endlinks .

DSC02707.JPG

Edited Jan 26, 2015
    supersimon likes this.
  4. rogart ray it again, Ram. Jan 26, 2015

This bracelets where made by JB Champion in USA for Omega .

5. supersimon Jan 26, 2015

Thanks for the replies! Don, I believe you are spot on with your analysis. That is a very cool combination you came up with rogart, I may have to do something similar one day.
    From my research I found "1-70" should be representative of the time it was produced, the first quarter of 1970.

I am going to find the correct end links for this bracelet, can anyone point me in the right direction? I believe it will fit my 1961 Unibody Seamaster perfectly.

6. rogart ray it again, Ram. Jan 27, 2015

7. TNTwatch Jan 27, 2015

I've seen a lot of these end links on this vintage bracelet, sometimes with number 15. This particular pair of end links look old and vintage and in good enough condition that I would not hesitate to use if they fit the watch. There's a bent or crooked link on the bracelet that makes it look a bit out of place though, the 5th/middle one in the second picture.

8. supersimon Jan 28, 2015

They do fit perfectly, I just wanted to have it be complete. Did Omega ever not mark these end links? Do you think they are just vintage generic replacement end links?