Forums Latest Members

Omega Baselworld GTG Philadelphia 9/6/2014 at King of Prussia Boutique

1. Shem Jul 23, 2014

Attention all WIS in the Philadelphia area!

The King of Prussia Boutique will be hosting another GTG for us, but this time it will be centered around the Baselworld 2014 event.

On Saturday, Sept. 6th at 6:30pm, we will have first dibs on viewing the new pieces presented at Baselworld. The date is predetermined this time because Saturday seems to be the best day for attendance and the Boutique only has the Baselworld pieces for a very short window of time.

As always, drinks and hors d'oeuvre will be served, and feel free to bring any new acquisitions you want to show off!

If you can't make it Saturday night, the Boutique will have the pieces starting Thursday the 4th through the weekend. If you are planing to look at the pieces another day, I would call the Boutique and set up an appointment with what you would like to see and what time. Also, if you are planning to visit Thursday, you'll want to call the Boutique in the afternoon to make sure the pieces have been delivered...there was a late delivery last year, and you want to make sure you dont make the trip for nothing.

I look forward to seeing you all again! I hope many of you can make it.

Please post in this thread to let everyone know you're coming. It'll also help us get a head count. :)

2. Shem Aug 7, 2014

Bumping this to promote awareness. :)

3. Shem Aug 19, 2014

Bumping again, please try to make it to the event! In case no one's noticed, *FREE DRINKS*. :p

4. ctime3 Aug 19, 2014

My brother in law and I will be there. I rsvp'ed this week. Thanks Shem you the man.