Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Aqua Terra Red Gold. Mint/Complete $9250

1. jbell Apr 23, 2014

Would $8600 get the deal done?

2. jbell May 11, 2014

Willing to listen to trade/ selling offers.
    thanks

3. repoman May 12, 2014

I can't help but add my $0.02 that this watch is absolutely gorgeous. I'm not an Aqua Terra fan really, but I clicked on this and my jaw dropped. That case color is amazing. You may want to post some additional pictures that are really focused well in good natural light.

4. jbell May 12, 2014

thanks for the post. You are correct. Natural light works beautifully for most watches. My photographic skills are average at best, but I found this Omega to be difficult to shoot as the contrast between the polished bezel and the matte finish dial was difficult to capture. Outside light caused a lot of reflections. The dial is a beautiful gray/brown and the red gold is stunning. I had the opportunity to wear the watch this weekend at my nephew's wedding, and truly in no rush to sell the watch, but the casual lifestyle I lead and living in a shore-resort area does not give me much opportunity to "show it off". That being said, I believe the watch to be an amazing value ( as most Omegas are) compared to pricepoints of other luxury brands. Thanks again, always nice to know that other WIS are appreciative of the watch.
    Best regards
    Jonathan

5. jbell May 21, 2014

Down to $8500
    bump