Forums Latest Members
  1. jdssoares Apr 17, 2014

hi can enny body help me or now were i am able to get spares to repair this butiful watch that some one could not fix it so took all the parts from the chronograph i have just bought it i dont now enny thing about repairing but i would like to have it repaired thanking you jsoares Portugal

DSC01580.JPG DSC01580.JPG DSC01582.JPG
    zzzoe likes this.
  2. zzzoe Apr 17, 2014

Which parts are needed to be replaced?

3. MSNWatch Vintage Omega Aficionado Staff Member Apr 17, 2014

Missing a lot of parts - your best bet is to find a donor movement.

4. jdssoares Apr 17, 2014

thank you for your queek ansers to find a compleat movement i think its impossilbe can someone help with one as for the parts i could try find the nº becouse there are menny parts missing thank you jsoares

5. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident Apr 17, 2014

Many of the parts are probably unavailable now. The movement used by Omega was also used by Tissot and the manufacturer of the movement was Lemania who called it the 15 TL, so you might be able to find a donor from another source. As a word of warning, this will not be a cheap endeavour.

So people can see just how many rare parts are missing, here is my Tissot
    Tissot Chronograph.jpg

6. michael e Still learning. Apr 17, 2014

Hi.
    Just noticed you have made a offer on my Lemania movement. Although some of the parts will interchange, some will not, I think buying my movement will not solve your problem as most of the chrono levers on the right are different.
    Please take a look below for a clearer comparison. I will see if I can help you though and will report back if I can.
    http://home.arcor.de/sw_de/15family.jpg
    Thanks Mick

7. jdssoares Apr 17, 2014

once again thank you for your help as you said that the lemania could be a doner i did look for one but i have also compared it with the ómega as some parts look the same but i dont now the difrence thats why i looking for help what do you sugest ??? thank you

8. michael e Still learning. Apr 17, 2014

Whoever bought eBay item 201053176544 might have some parts. Also eBay item might be a option if you can make a good offer 351049293330. This guy might have the parts you need 301073128471 too.
    Thanks Mick

watchyouwant likes this.
  9. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Apr 17, 2014

10. jdssoares Apr 18, 2014

hi thank you for the help but if thay have thay will not sel to me becouse thay do not sell to people in Portugal i have to keep trying thank you

11. jdssoares Apr 23, 2014

is their enny more sugestions please let me now up to now i was not able to get enny parts

12. jdssoares Jul 16, 2014

thank you on your help i háve found a movement hopfully in 1 to 2 months i will have this butiful watch working again thanks for the help and tips

$_57i7.jpg
  13. jdssoares Jul 16, 2014

hi for the ómega that i need the case its a 265 MOVEMENT DIAL SISE 32.3MM THE CASE YOU SENT ME FITS 30.00 MM DIAL ONLY thank you jsoares

DSC01739.JPG DSC01740.JPG
  14. jdssoares Dec 31, 2014

good day once again I need help can enny one help me with a omega 33.3 T5 part nº1370

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
  15. jdssoares Dec 31, 2014

WHELL FREINDS I HAVE COMPLEATED THE WATCH WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT. BUT IF SUME ONE CAN HELP ME WITH APART Nº 1730 FOR THIS BUTTY CHRONOGRAPH. THAT I HAVE GIVEN IT A NEW LIFE AFTER SOME ONE DESTROYED IT THANK YOU VERRY MUTCH. AND A NICE WORK DONE MY REPAIR MAN IN PORTUGAL JSOARES PORTUGAL

16. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Dec 31, 2014

good job with the movement. the repainted dial lost its soul. at least two tone would be nice. and I`m not sure about your hour and minute hands. try to find a pics. from the original . if you have lume dots behind your dial markers, your hands should have lume too..... otherwise, a very good bring-back-to-life restoration. Portugal always had excellent omegas. and good omega watchmakers. I might need the address of your omega watchmaker for a project..... have a great 2015 and kind regards from Australia. achim

17. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Dec 31, 2014

I think that Jules Borel in the USA can help.

http://cgi.julesborel.com/cgi-bin/matcgi2?ref=|[_M_J

According to them, the Omega Cals. 170 and 33.3 use many of the same parts.

Have your watchmaker contact them, or try Cousins in the UK. I'll bet they have that part also.

Good luck finishing your project.
    gatorcpa

18. jdssoares Jan 1, 2015

Thank you very much on the comment's i am glad it is completed. And any help I can do please let me now I will what I can. As for the dial the photos cant show the reality of the good work done by the restoring company in Lisbon and how nice it looks its a 2 tone color but fading looks vintage the in side color is lighter the outer ring as for the lume dots its not lume its just markers. Thank you once again its nice to here from people who now what they are talking about and giving me and who worked with me good complements on completing this watch.
    I don't now if am able to sent my @ mail so I want but when I can get a better quality photo I will post it again thanks for the help once again ...JDSSOARES Portugal

19. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Jan 1, 2015

the 1,2,4,5,7,8,10,11 o`clock markers have a lume dot at the end of the marker. that means, the hands should have a lume slot too. there is a Portugal based ebay seller with spare parts ; he might be able to help you. kind regards. joachim

20. jdssoares Jan 2, 2015

hi thank you can you let me now his @ mail please i have mailed Cousins in the UK. and Jules Borel am waiting on their answers