Forums Latest Members
  1. kainos87 Jun 29, 2014

I recently purchased a Polerouter Jet from ebay and I was hoping you guys could give me some advice. It is missing the inner rehaut/chapter ring. I haven't received the watch yet and I'd like to purchase a chapter ring as soon as possible. It would be greatly appreciated if you could advise me to what size ring it will need. Below I have a link for the watch and also chapter rings for sale. Also, the watch has a 218-9 movement if that helps.

Watch:
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/60-039-s...OxohjPCSpzN1arvNNRdmw%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=ncPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Chapter rings:
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/131010769744?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/151310768396?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

2. guillaumeabxl Jul 5, 2014

Hello,

I have a Polerouter Jet and the case is different from the "classic" Polerouter (date ...).
    In the picture below you'll see 4 UG's, the Jet is the third (left from the Monodate).

The case of the Jet is thinner and the lugs are straight.
    I saw some with a different case (like yours) on Ebay the past months. I think they are re-case watch.

Maybe someone can clarify the case of the Polerouter Jet, but to be original you may find a NOS case somewhere.
    The "Jet" feels lighter on the wrist with this specific case.

For sure you'll need a chapter ring ; )

IMAG06152.jpg IMAG06132.jpg

3. guillaumeabxl Jul 5, 2014

Edit : Not sure any Jet has a chapter ring.
    A picture of the back : Polerouter Jet

UG_polerouter_jet_4.jpg

UG_polerouter_jet_2.jpg

4. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Jul 5, 2014

Some do, particularly the earlier models:

[​IMG]
    Not as prominent as on the original Polerouter as the dial is one piece, but it is there.
    gatorcpa

5. guillaumeabxl Jul 6, 2014

Thanks gatorcpa for the info.
    what about the case, here is another case design on ebay : 301228710250
    but there is no picture of the case back.

6. guillaumeabxl Jul 6, 2014

And the dial with integrated chapter ring : 181420479619

7. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Jul 6, 2014

First watch is a bad redial. It is a Polerouter Date, not a Jet.

Second auction is for a correct Jet dial. If you have a watch like mine with a steel or gold-capped case, that is the correct dial for it.

gatorcpa