Forums Latest Members
  1. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 6, 2014

So i called in to see my friends at the Omega Boutique in Miami the other night as they messaged me to say they had the new Bullhead and Mark II in for me to see.

Now i most know I'm not a fan of the older Omega watches, saying that i have never seen a vintage Bullhead in the flesh, but the new piece looks and feels amazing on. There are 3 models all limited to 669 pieces each to commemorate the year it was launched.

Its fits nice on the wrist and looks nice on the black leather strap. There is also the black dial but they had sold it.

I would honestly buy one. They are priced at $9600 + State tax

photo 1-3.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

khoalety likes this.
  2. shane0mack Mar 12, 2014

I'm kind of surprised they haven't been showing up for sale yet, especially considering the DSotM is popping up here and there. I had the opportunity to handle vintage Bullheads as well as the new ones, and I think they did a great job. They are incredibly thick though, and I think a bit overpriced since it doesn't use the 9300.

3. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 12, 2014

They are in the boutiques only at the moment. My AD tells me may/june for AD in the UK. We all know the the boutiques do not do discounts so i think thats why they are not coming up for sale yet. I think as soon as they are in the AD's they will be for sale! I know my discount level on it as they have priced it for me.

4. shane0mack Mar 12, 2014

The DSotM is only in boutiques as well, which is what I was getting at. In fact, from what I know, there isn't a timeline for it to make it to AD's either. At least not at the moment.

What kind of discount do you have worked out with your AD? Just curious.

5. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 12, 2014

No the DSOTM is also available in the AD. Mine is sat there in the UK as we speak.

Plus i know other people that have bought the DS from AD's too.

6. shane0mack Mar 12, 2014

Well suck me sideways! I've been lied to.

7. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 12, 2014

LOL Granted the AD's have only just started to get them where the Boutiques sold the first ones on sept/oct iirc.

8. tpatta Happily spending my daughter’s inheritance Mar 25, 2014

I just tried on the white dial bullhead at the Omega Boutique near me. BEAUTIFUL!!!! The manager made a call and said he could get one with a single digit number. A huge chunk of money, but I wonder if the low number would increase the resale value down the road?
    Any thoughts???? Is this an investment watch or just something that will look GOOD on my wrist?

9. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 25, 2014

I don't think its an investment watch, but it certainly is a very cool watch.

10. jef33 Mar 25, 2014

It has existed in Bucherere caliber 930 with a brief finish

bucher12.jpg
  11. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 25, 2014

I think different!

Only 669 of these will be made and I think they will be hard to find in the future!!

12. Superdoc Mar 25, 2014

I tried one of these on at the boutique when the Basel carnet did the tour....

I honestly liked it better than my Panerai Luminor Marina....it seemed very much like the Omega equivalent... only problem is that I have the Panerai... Can't see too many Paneristies (is that a word?) going to the bullhead... I think that if that is the sort of watch you like, you'd be hard pressed to not get the pam - less $$ and probably better re-sale..

13. sohail Mar 25, 2014

Lovely timepiece

14. lanierdams Mar 26, 2014

an another rarest version produced by Omega

image.jpg

Credit:lowendalblades FAM

DLT222 likes this.
  15. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Apr 19, 2014

I tried on one of these new bullheads. Very skeptical first. Thought it would be too thick and chunky. But actually remarkably comfortable and wel designed. Even looked good on my tiny wrist.