Forums Latest Members

Need ideas, small "thank you" gift for AD sales person

1. ulackfocus Jul 25, 2014

Yeah, you don't have to be old to be deviant. :eek:

2. Matty01 Port Adelaide's No.1 Fan Jul 25, 2014

Take her in the gift, wine is good, and say that you are sending an email up the chain thanking her for her exceptional service (ask for the store email so that you can cc the email to her store but not her specific emaill addy lest that seem creepy) and youd like a photo to include in the email. In the email you could say that you normally take 6-8 hours to make a decision but in this insance you were guided with sensitivity and patience toward making a decision you were very happy with by this particular sales person in just a few hours .... (lest those up the chain resent the fact it took a perfectly acceptable 6-8 hours)

3. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Jul 25, 2014

I went with a mate to pick up his new GTI a couple of years ago. I got bored as he did the paperwork so wandered around the showroom and finally went looking for him.

I was only just in time to save him from signing up for a paint/upholstery/extended warranty package being offered by a super "cleavage hottie" while he looked on with glazed eyes and a dumb smile and nodding like one of those parcel shelf dogs.

I grabbed him by the arm and said "Quick, we have to go, your wife's gone into labour!".

He looked even more confounded (wasn't married) until I explained the "facts of first time new car buyers traps and tricks".

So by all means, appreciate and respect the hottie, but understand that they are there for a reason.

4. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Jul 25, 2014

What happened to the good old guy with the trench coat with Rolex on one side and Omega on the other... Those were the days....::facepalm2::

5. Mothra Jul 26, 2014

Jesus, I must be getting old. Ive never noticed any sales staff in any of the boutiques. My attention always seems to have been focused on something else. Something wrong with me, or is this fairly common?

6. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jul 26, 2014

That's not you getting old, it's called WISdom. ::rimshot::

SpikiSpikester and CdnWatchDoc like this.