Forums Latest Members
  1. Dre Nov 16, 2014

Hi fellas,

My first UG is finally came in the mail a few days ago and I'm quite surprise with the watch itself. The dial looks nice, love the blue hands especially when its faced towards light and all the chronos are fully funtional! The watch itself is 35mm, definitely the smallest watch I've ever owned. But I guess that's just the price that you pay with vintage watches!

The photos below are from the ebay listing as I haven't got time to take some photos of the watch myself because I wanted to hear some opinions about the watch as soon as possible.

But I'm quite certain that the dial is original, the pushers are UG, later replacement crown and the reference is correct, so if everyone else have anymore information on this watch, that would be really helpful! I can't really seem to find anymore information from the internet and I haven't bought the Sala book as I was kinda waiting for this watch to arrives first and make sure everything is alright before I buy the book and start my UG collection! Really appreciate your help!

Thanks heaps

Andre

Edited Apr 1, 2016
    Waynepjr likes this.
  2. Dre Nov 18, 2014

Some opinions please?

3. woodwkr2 Nov 19, 2014

[​IMG]

4. woodwkr2 Nov 19, 2014

Confirmed.

Still don't think that it's a 17mm strap... likely a problem "zeroing" the ruler. Check your PM for answers to your questions regarding some Horween leather and the signed buckles you requested.

Waynepjr likes this.