Forums Latest Members
  1. travisrock Feb 24, 2015

Gone, but not forgotten. Photos and writeup here:

http://www.behindthewatch.com/archive/2

(Strap in top 2 is Leffot in natural, I believe; the other two it's an omega with deployment [lovely buckle, awful strap])

Photos taken with a Fuji xt1 and 60mm f2.4 macro lens, quick edits in lightroom - BOOM done! I've shot canon, nikon, leica- and with leica being my favorite, fuji is definitely the best bang for buck at the moment. Glass is SUPER sharp and their EVF's are getting better and better. Not to mention- the ability to improve the camera bodies and lenses simply with a firmware update is astounding in itself.

Have another 145.022 I bought from kringkily that is arguably prettier than this one (patina wise) but just waiting on one special part to make it more a "piece of me" than "just a watch", (so to speak) to take photos of it.

ashleysteadman, Mad Dog and blubarb like this.
  2. tpatta Happily spending my daughter’s inheritance Mar 2, 2015

The first shot is my favorite. Nice website.

3. djmusicman Mar 2, 2015

looks great ;)

4. travisrock Mar 2, 2015

Thank you! Me too! That was handheld with my old leica m240 and 50 lux asph i believe. Liked it so much i kept it! Feel free to contribute too! Would love to see everyone else's pieces on here, as well as their photos! :D

5. Frunkinator Keep tickin & tockin, work it all around the clock Mar 4, 2015

Great write up and really nice shots too.

6. travisrock Mar 5, 2015

Thank you! most of these were actually shots from the FS thread on WUS- I ended up liking them a lot more than I thought I would. haha.

7. blubarb Aug 5, 2015

great piece and pics.

travisrock likes this.
  8. Timecollector Aug 6, 2015

Great photos!

travisrock likes this.
  9. jud Aug 6, 2015

Good story.

travisrock likes this.
  10. travisrock Aug 11, 2015

Thanks all :) If any of y'all have some neat stories and photos to go with it, please submit to the site! we'd love to have you! :coffee:

11. ashleysteadman Aug 11, 2015

:( A sad story! Hopefully the new Speedy fills the gap and becomes truly yours mate.

If not... I have 4 on their way to me at the moment - I'm sure I could spare one :p

12. travisrock Sep 6, 2015

Oh trust me, after nursing school, I'm going to have a field day. haha. I actually prefer this one as it seems to be more special to me, signifying my acceptance and (hopefully eventual) completion of nursing school- crowns a new beginning, pun intended. ;D

13. Fer Seamaster Sep 7, 2015

Nice website!! :thumbsup: