Forums Latest Members

SOLD Longines Ultrachron Chronometer Cal 6651 with bracelet

1. khmt2 Feb 27, 2018

Good day OFers, next up for sale is my steel Longines Ultrachron Chronometer with original Longines bracelet.

2.jpg

- Original 34.5mm stainless steel case in fair to good condition with some small scratches. Longines ultrachron imprint on caseback still visible.
    - Original metallic blue dial (colour varies depending on how the sun hits it!) and hands in good condition, some small marks on dial near the 3 and 9 o clock indices. Please refer to the pictures.
    - Original Longines signed crown.
    - Watch winds and sets correctly, keeping good time. Cal 6651 Chronometer movement with correct gold-plated rotor and marked as adjusted for 4 positions and temperature. Movement was not serviced during my possession and I'm not aware of the previous service history.
    - Original Longines bracelet currently sized for my 16.5cm wrist, can be further adjusted to accomodate up to 17.5cm wrist.

1.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.jpg
    7.jpg
    5.jpg

I've tried to give an accurate description of the watch but please do look at the high res pictures attached. All pictures taken recently.

Looking for 800 SGD shipped via registered mail from Singapore. Other shipping options / insurance can be discussed, at buyer's cost.
    - Payment via bankwire or PayPal (+4%)
    - No returns pls.

Thanks for looking!
    Marcus

Edited Feb 27, 2018
    yako54, R3D9, Jwit and 6 others like this.
  2. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Feb 27, 2018

This is how you know it's watch season anyone new to OF

Watches like this with bracelet

( full disclosure I have drank beer with the owner but within a hour of posting it doesn't count as a friends can't believe it's still here free bump ;))

dougiedude, aap, khmt2 and 1 other person like this.
  3. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Feb 27, 2018

It wouldn't be if the bracelet was longer.

khmt2, Jwit and R3D9 like this.
  4. khmt2 Feb 27, 2018

If it helps, i undid one end and measured the length of bracelet at maximum extension + head. The total came up to close to 25cm (head itself being about 4 cm).

5. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Feb 27, 2018

Now you're playing dirty.

Jwit and khmt2 like this.
  6. khmt2 Feb 27, 2018

On hold! Thanks everyone!

Jwit and R3D9 like this.