Forums Latest Members

FS Item picture Omega Speedmaster Michael Shumacher World Champ Edition Inner / Outer Box Set

1. fskywalker Sep 6, 2014

For sale ($300) I have an original Omega Speedmaster, Michael Schumacher 2002 World Champion Edition box set (WATCH IS NOT INCLUDED), which includes inner (black) and outer (white) boxes, watch operating manual and black warranty cardholder. This is a very collectible and hard to get set, since the Speedmaster watch that came with this set is a collectors item, so most of these box sets are in the hands of the actual owners of the watch per se. The interior box and warranty cardholder have a very unique and pretty carbon look; being black it won’t get tarnished through the years as easily as the regular exterior red / interior ivory design. If you are a die-hard Michael Schumacher fan or happen to own the watch and don’t have the box set, here is your chance! I bought this set a while ago as a collectible, but have decided to sell it since I’m reducing my overall watch collection and accessories. Payment through PayPal only; will ship the watch box set, only to registered PayPal address, within 3 days of payment anywhere in the USA through USPS mail with insurance and signature confirmation. Serious offers only, no trades wanted. Here re some pictures:

shu1.JPG Shu2.JPG shu3.JPG shu4.JPG shu5.JPG shu6.JPG shu7.JPG shu8.JPG