Forums Latest Members

FS Horween Cordovan Leather Straps--Finally a true 19mm and More!

1. woodwkr2 Apr 4, 2014

Okay, gentlemen. I've been bemoaning the lack of nice 19mm straps just like the rest of you Tri-Compax, EP, Pre-Pro Speedie, and early Daytona owners...

So I've decided to begin stocking the finest straps in the land. If you own one, or have a pair of Alden shoes, you're probably familiar with Horween Shell leathers already. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, well then, lets just say that this leather is life changing. Starting mid next week, I'll have 19mm straps in three colors: black, #8 cordovan brown, and natural (tan). I'll be stocking two styles, both the traditional top stitch and the side stitch with white/natural colored waxed linen. Oh, and I'll have 18 and 20mm too. Oh, and some sweet waxed canvas rolls in a couple of colors.

The bands will be available for $140 on my website (www.secondtimeticking.com), but for forum members, I'm scheming up some sort of coupon or discount since I like y'all.

The first order is a bit of a test run, so the quantities available will be extremely limited. I'll begin taking preorders. PM me if you want me to reserve you one.

I'll obviously post pictures when things come in, but I was so excited, I couldn't wait.
    Cheers!

Northernman likes this.