Forums Latest Members

OHPF Heuer Carrera 7753N - black dial, great condition - €7.5k

1. MaiLollo Feb 20, 2018

Hello fellow OFists,

After the smashing sale of my A386, I'm back with another treat: an unpolished (yes, I've said it!) Heuer 7753N.
    I would have thought that I'd never sell this one (or my other Carrera 2447T), but after getting 4 premoons in 4 months, I have to let a couple of pieces go.

You can find info & pics here, Hodinkee used my watches for the article, and the 7753N pictured is the one offered for sale: https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/two-early-heuer-carrera-references-3647-7753

7753N 7.jpg
    7753N 8.jpg

Overall: superb watch, a great piece to wear and a rare one at that. The unpolished case, beautiful dial and original condition make it shine.

Dial & hands: Absolutely superb. Lume plots match the hands perfectly, never relumed, and a beautiful yellow/orange color. 3 and 9 oclock lume plots are missing, but it's pretty common on these watches unfortunately.

Case: unpolished, it shows it's previous life but it is in great shape, and this is where money's at with carreras. The 105xxx serial number is coherent with a 7753.

Movement: It was serviced by the previous owner in 2015, so I've never opened the watch. Here is a movement shot from him. It works great, resets, is precise, the power reserve is of approximately 30 hours.

Crown & pushers: original, signed crown.

Extras: the watch will come with an unbranded BoR bracelet or a black racing strap. I'd want to keep the @Fost strap, but I could do without it.

Conditions: I live in Paris, F2F deals are preffered but if that's not possible, shipping can be arranged. However I don't have a parcel pro account, so if you have one we're all set :)
    No returns because I'm not a pro, and the watch does not have a written guarantee, so in case of an issue (that I highly doubt will arise) we will sort it out like gentlemen would.

Do not hesitate to ask for more pictures, information or whatever you may require. The price is €7.5k, which is very fair given the condition of the watch, but I understand that the dollar is weak (even though it's hardly my fault) and I will entertain all offers via PM. I'm not in a rush to sell though, and the watch is very rare, so keep it in mind.
    I could be open to a trade on a superb Premoon, but it really has to be beautiful to tempt me :)

Cheers!

7753N 1.jpg 7753N 2.jpg 7753N 3.jpg 7753N 4.jpg 7753N 5.jpg 7753N 6.JPG

td69, sat968, khmt2 and 7 others like this.
  2. MaiLollo Feb 21, 2018

Bump. A lot of interest, but it's not sold yet.

3. MaiLollo Feb 22, 2018

It's currently on hold for a nice fellow from the UK who wants to pick it up in person. Thanks to every one for the inquiries!

khmt2 likes this.