Forums Latest Members

Hands-On With The Longines Flagship Heritage

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Mar 18, 2014

[​IMG]

We have a weak spot for affordable mechanical watches. There is absolutely nothing wrong with dreaming about a complicated piece of haute horlogerie with a flying tourbillon from one of the prestigious big brands out there or from one of the indepedent watch makers. But in all honesty, how many people are fortunate enough to actually wear one on the wrist? Here at Fratellowatches we have a weak spot for brands who are capable to put an interesting mechanical watch in the market that is affordable and nice to wear on a daily basis. With the Legend Diver (a review […]
    Click here to read the entire article:
    Hands-On With The Longines Flagship Heritage

orchidmansion likes this.
  2. JohnSteed Mar 18, 2014

:thumbsup:

3. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 18, 2014

What do you Longines guys think? Would be great if they could extend the date at 12 model to something like Dennis' deluxe version

4. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Mar 18, 2014

Speaking of the classic version on the right, I very much like that Longines closely followed the unique case design of the original, as well as the hour markers and hands. I do not like the date window, however, nor do I like the truncated sub-second hand.

[​IMG]

orchidmansion and styggpyggeno1 like this.
  5. ulackfocus Mar 18, 2014

I like most of the Heritage series, including this Flagship. The only thing I would change is the crystal retainer ring - for some reason it makes you think you're viewing the dial through a microscope.

ps - the vintage Flagship on the left is a redial. :( Here's what it's supposed to look like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Close-ups of the fonts from the pink gold one I sold last year:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Pete568 Mar 18, 2014

Always wanted one of those.... Never got round to it....

7. vegard_norway Feb 28, 2015

Nice. Oh, I want one.....One day I will find you :)