Forums Latest Members

Hands-On With The Linde Werdelin SpidoSpeed Green

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Sep 1, 2014

[​IMG]
    Linde Werdelin is a friend of the show for some years now. We did quite a bit of coverage on this Danish design brand founded by Morten Linde and Jorn Werdelin. So let’s cut straight through the chase and talk about their Linde Werdelin SpidoSpeed Green. Just before our Summer holiday started, we received – for reviewing purposes – the SpidoSpeed Green chronograph, as introduced to us during the BaselWorld 2014 exhibition. We’ve had a SpidoSpeed chronograph in the past for review purposes as well, but this time it was a bit different. Why? Well, the SpidoSpeed chronograph as evolved […]
    The post Hands-On With The Linde Werdelin SpidoSpeed Green appeared first on Fratello Watches.

2. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter Sep 1, 2014

Amazing quality in terms of construction and design. I still feel at odd ends when paying something of that price for a modern piece still using a modified ETA 7750 movement like many other watch brands who don't have their own movement based creations. Still a lovely piece.

3. ulackfocus Sep 1, 2014

Despite what you would think of my tastes judging by what I mostly own, I like some of the avant garde modern pieces. There's just something about the looks of this particular watch that don't sing to me. DeBethune and Richard Mille seem to be the companies that pull this look off the best.

4. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Sep 2, 2014

Tried one on once, the octopus i think. They are so light on the wrist and too much of a plastic feel for me.
    Then i was told the price $$$$$ nearly fell over.
    There was a heap of promo gear in the shop and they only had one of each of the two watches out at that time.