Forums Latest Members

Gay Freres zenith ladder bracelet help needed !

1. MacRulez4Ever May 11, 2014

Hello I wonder if I can switch out the end links on this bracelet on the firs picture.

And add Zk, Zkm end links to it ??

I don't have the bracelet on the picture yet, but if I can't add the correct end links for my

Zenith el primero a384 I don't won't to buy the bracelet...:

Any one who know if that is possible ?

Wrong end links :
    [​IMG]

Correct end links :
    [​IMG]

Best regards /

Dogmann likes this.
  2. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member May 11, 2014

Yes it is. I have swapped endlinks before. Just be aware that the ladder bracelet itself comes in different widths. You'll want the 18mm (which is the most common).

3. MacRulez4Ever May 11, 2014

Ok great , then the next almost impossible mission begins. To find correct end links ;)

I have googled around for like 2 hours and yet no jackpot. I suppose they are pretty expensive to...

4. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident May 11, 2014

The bracelet you have shown in that picture looks like it has fixed end links. To be able to change the ends, it would need to have the centre section of the bracelet as the last link.

The correct bracelet should also have a clip to secure the clasp.

5. MacRulez4Ever May 11, 2014

Hmm ok , it may be so.
    I just bought it for 10 min ago. So i guess i have made my self some trouble ;) I don't even found any Zk end links yet.

Ghaaaaaaaaa

6. m neuman What, me worry? May 13, 2014

The end links are very hard to find, also this bracelet is missing a link , should 5 and 7 (although you may be able to use it if you do not have a huge wrist) and the current end links are missing the small loop link. It might work. ZK will likely cost Euro 150 if you can find them.

7. MacRulez4Ever May 13, 2014

Damn , maybe I can sell the bracelet I just bought and look for a complete GF with correct end links instead