Forums Latest Members

FS: Rolex Datejust Turnograph 16263 U-Serial $2,280 USD

1. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Sep 30, 2014

Offered for sale is a Rolex Datejust 16263 Two Tone Turnograph / Thunderbird. Stainless steel case, 18K yellow gold bi-directional rotating elapsed time bezel and 18K yellow gold screw-down crown. Beautiful glossy white dial with raised yellow gold Roman numeral markers in mint condition. One of the most desired dial configurations. High number U-serial circa 1998 production. No-holes case, quick set date, sapphire crystal.

Very good condition. Signs of previous polish. Small scratches and dings from use. See photos for additional information. The watch runs and keeps good time. Winding (manually and automatically) and setting (time, quick set date, hack set, screw-down crown, rotating bezel) all function as designed. Previous owner states the movement was serviced by an independent watchmaker, but no paperwork is included. The watch is sold as-is.

Comes as shown with aftermarket two-tone end-links and a new padded leather strap. Includes Rolex outer and inner boxes with pillow/flap, red chrono tag, and cleaning cloth. None were original to the watch, although the boxes, tag and cloth are original Rolex.

$2,280 USD includes USPS Priority Mail shipping with insurance to an address in the United States. Reasonable offers will be considered. I will not ship outside the U.S. I am not interested in trades. Payment by bank wire preferred. PayPal add 3%. References available, and additional photos available on request.

Please ask questions if you need further detail. I am best reached by email: metersfirst AT gmail DOT com. Thanks for reading.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Oct 2, 2014

BUMP and Price Reduction to $2,180 PLUS will allow PayPal with no fee to you.

3. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Oct 6, 2014

Bump