Forums Latest Members

FS: Rolex Datejust Turnograph 116264 G-Serial $4,295 USD

1. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Sep 30, 2014

Offered for sale is a Rolex Datejust 116264 Turnograph / Thunderbird. Stainless steel case, faceted 18K white gold bi-directional rotating elapsed time bezel. Oyster bracelet with polished center links, 12 links total plus easy-link. Matte black dial with “TURN-O-GRAPH” in red, with red sweep seconds hand and red dates. G-serial number is close to the end of Turnograph production. No-holes case, quick set date, sapphire crystal.

Mint condition. See photos for additional information. The watch runs and keeps excellent time. Winding (manually and automatically) and setting (time, quick set date, hack set, screw-down crown, rotating bezel) all function as designed. The watch is sold as-is, but shows no signs of needing service judging by its performance and recent production. No boxes/papers, just the watch on the bracelet.

I have owned this for only a few weeks, and have decided to focus on a different direction. Tough one to part with, it’s the nicest Rolex I’ve ever decided to offer.

$4,295 USD includes USPS Priority Mail shipping with insurance to an address in the United States. Reasonable offers will be considered. I will not ship outside the U.S. I am not interested in trades. Payment by bank wire preferred. PayPal add 3%. References available, and additional photos available on request.

Please ask questions if you need further detail. I am best reached by email: metersfirst AT gmail DOT com. Thanks for reading.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Oct 2, 2014

BUMP and modify terms: will allow PayPal with no fee to you. Still includes shipping and insurance with no additional fee. The price you see is the price you pay.

3. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Oct 6, 2014

Bump