Forums Latest Members

First Richard Mille Boutique in London

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Sep 25, 2014

[​IMG]
    Since a couple of years there is a trend of watch brands opening their own boutiques or flag ship stores. This way, the watch brand has more control with respect to the quality of the sales staff, has direct contact with its customers and – perhaps – decreases the number of watches disappearing into the grey market. Also, the brand is able to create the perfect atmosphere for its clients that fits the brand in the best way. Will retailers disappear? I don’t think so, at least the big chains (think Wempe, Tourneau etc) will survive as well as shops […]
    The post First Richard Mille Boutique in London appeared first on Fratello Watches.

2. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Sep 25, 2014

Whoa.......just open this year? They open boutique in Jakarta 7 years ago !!!!

3. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 25, 2014

Limited selections before this.
    0324s.jpg

4. citizenrich Metal Mixer! Sep 25, 2014

who cares about the watch store>? That's a seriously nice store front - looks like the area near the US Embassy where my apt. was located.

Even though they only need to sell like 7 watches a week to make rent that place will be closed by 2018.

5. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 25, 2014

There is a dealer for RM here on South Beach called The Vault - pretty cool shop

6. Zuke Sep 25, 2014

Maybe one day I'll own an RM