Forums Latest Members

SOLD Discontinued Omega ref. 2803.52.37 39mm Aqua Terra Railmaster on Bracelet w/ B&P

1. tomvox1 Jul 21, 2014

Railmaster39mm-bp_edited-1.JPG Railmaster39mm-med_edited-1.JPG
    Up for sale is this now-discontinued reference 2803.52.37 Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Railmaster chronometer on bracelet in what in my opinion is the most desirable 39mm size. This classic, almost military-style wristwatch with its iconic retro dial layout is rapidly becoming quite collectible and was originally purchased in 2006. I am the second owner. It has all its original boxes (inner & outer boxes do show wear), Chronometer, Pictogram and official dealer International Warranty cards and instruction booklet. The watch is in overall Excellent condition and also comes with a genuine Omega brown leather strap in Very Good used condition with signed steel deployant buckle so you change up the look of this versatile timepiece.

This Railmaster has only very minor marks from wear and has never been polished. There are some scuffs/scratches to the bezel and one very small nick to the crystal above the CO-AXIAL text where the previous owner must have brushed up against some masonry. Additionally, I have just noticed a slight scratch to the AR coating between “12” and “1”, very hard to see with the naked eye. The in house caliber 2403 with Co-Axial Escapement is keeping good time and running strong and looks great through the steel & sapphire display back. The crown screws down properly for maximum water resistance and unscrews out to the winding and hacking time setting position. That said I have not had the watch tested, so I am not guaranteeing the promised 500ft depth rating. A good watchmaker will be able to confirm that for you.

The asking price for this modern classic Omega Railmaster with all the extra goodies is now REDUCED to $3250 USD OBRO including fully insured FedEx shipping in the USA. If the deal is international I may have to ship the accessories separate from the watch and so shipping will then be a little extra.Bank Wire preferred but Paypal is also OK with split fees (+2% to the buyer). Other payment options upon application. Payment must be made in US DOLLARS. Watch will ship upon full clearance of the funds, as well as any necessary bank vetting.

Railmaster39mm-3_edited-1.JPG Railmaster39mm-2_edited-1.JPG Railmaster39mm-5_edited-1.JPG Railmaster39mm-1_edited-1.JPG Railmaster39mm-crwn_edited-1.JPG Railmaster39mm-sd_edited-1.JPG Railmaster39mm-move_edited-1.JPG
    Railmaster39mm-6_edited-1.JPG Railmaster39mm-4_edited-1.JPG Railmaster39mm-cards_edited-1.JPG

This guaranteed authentic Omega Railmaster is offered with a 3-day inspection period from the date of receipt and may be returned for a full refund (less any shipping costs incurred by the buyer). This refund is unconditional and once I get the watch back in exactly the same condition as it was sent to you, your money will be refunded. Of course, once the 3 days are over the sale will be considered FINAL.

Thanks for looking,
    T.
    [email protected]

KKalista and Noisy Nova like this.
  2. tomvox1 Jul 23, 2014

Bump

3. tomvox1 Jul 25, 2014

Bumpmaster

4. tomvox1 Jul 26, 2014

Asking price now REDUCED to $3250 USD OBRO.
    Best,
    T.

5. tomvox1 Jul 27, 2014

ON HOLD.
    Best,
    T.

Matt1987 likes this.
  6. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Jul 29, 2014

Ah crap! :(

I'm still waiting for my tax refund to come through.

I was hoping nobody would notice or even want this ugly worn out model with the inherently faulty movement and all of those scratches and dings.

;)

7. tomvox1 Jul 30, 2014

:D:D

8. tomvox1 Jul 31, 2014

SOLD.
    Best,
    T.

9. Vron Jul 31, 2014

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: