Forums Latest Members

Dablitzer’s Departure From OF

1. Hijak Oct 17, 2014

Only from the front brother.;)

Mad Dog likes this.
  2. watchme First Owner - Omega Darkside Oct 18, 2014

I made my first transaction with him just two weeks ago. He was honest the deal went smooth and quick. We chatted frankly via whatsapp about non watch subjects. I could not complain.
    But I know as well that this forum is led by some "calm and wise" mods. The way we treat each other is the result of their smooth influence on their forum. Go on in that way.

Jimmypongo and SpikiSpikester like this.
  3. Fusion Oct 21, 2014

Mods here are so cool, thanks for keeping it a safe and welcoming community. *cheers* (if this was TRF you would get a sick beer clink emote)

watchme likes this.
  4. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Oct 21, 2014

::beer::

watchme and Fusion like this.
  5. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Oct 22, 2014

Certainly do appreciate the moderators work here, and I fully respect the difficult decisions they had (and continually must have) to make.

It's reassuring to know that they are working behind the scenes for our protection/enjoyment on OF...:D

Thank you!

watchme likes this.
  6. adam78 Adam @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 23, 2014

I have no idea what this was all about, but I'm sure I will miss D.'s lovely photographs of his amazing collection, which he was kind enough to share through the years...I am sure that the Mods have our best interest in mind however.

rhetoric, MMMD and Hijak like this.
  7. Vron Oct 23, 2014

This sure has taken me with with a surprise.
    I bought my first real omega from him after a series of stupid/cheap disasters.

I bought the watch from him with confidence because of the nature of this forum and how the mods maintain this forum and keep the fraud minimal. Many of my friends called me a fool when i PayPalled him a huge chunk of cash for a watch which he was going to ship from UK to US. But all came through as expected (thanks OF).
    I am sure whatever decision was taken by the mods, was not a result of a personal grudge but more to safeguard the forum and its members.
    I cannot really complain abt D, but again i only knew so much abt him, very little. But i did admire his collection, as i do the collections of many many more members. he'll be missed :(

Ludi and rhetoric like this.
  8. agee Nov 10, 2014

very surprised and sad to hear this