Forums Latest Members

Bruce Updyke is a TOP NOTCH seller!

1. thano Oct 23, 2014

Hey guys - I posted this review on Paneristi, but feel that you all should know as well.

I recently purchased a PAM372 from Bruce Updyke, and I must say, the experience was nothing short of spectacular. From first contact, Bruce was more than happy to share references, answer any and all questions, and take custom photos of the watch to ease my apprehensions of buying online (this was my first PAM purchase from paneristi). He was patient as I sorted out the payment details, and all the phone conversations that we had were extremely pleasant. Bruce was more than accommodating with all of my shipping requests, and sent the watch out the same day that he received payment.

It didn't stop there, Bruce called me to follow up and let me know when the watch was available for pickup at my post office, and to make sure I was happy with everything.

Now - to the watch. Excellent. Exactly as described, and just beautiful.

I can't say enough what a positive experience this was and the brilliant level of customer service that was provided. When Bruce is selling, buy with confidence. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

-Thano