Forums Latest Members

Bremont ALT1-WT World Timer Review

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Aug 22, 2014

[​IMG]
    Besides a chronograph complication, I tend to have a weak spot for watches that can indicate additional time zones. Having travelled quite a bit through different time zones in my previous work of field, I understand the importance of being able to see the actual time in other parts of the world in a glance. It was with great pleasure that I’ve reviewed World Timer watches before here on Fratello Watches and basically asked Bremont if they could provide me with their ALT1-WT World Timer watch. And so they did. In this article I will share my experiences with the […]
    The post Bremont ALT1-WT World Timer Review appeared first on Fratello Watches.

2. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Aug 22, 2014

In house movement? :p

3. NT931 Aug 22, 2014

Hmm, it's no longer 'in-house', they're calling it their "first unique movement" now. :rolleyes:

And now back to the Bremont World Timer...

4. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Aug 22, 2014

Yes fully aware they have changed their tune in a big way. Of course it never was in house unless you stretch that definition so far it becomes even more meaningless than it already is - the video they put out with claims that he didn't know better and was just too enthusiastic are a bit much to believe for me. They were caught out plain and simple.

You would think after the Tag/Seiko thing these companies would have learned that there are far too many eyes looking at these things to get away with lies like that....

5. NT931 Aug 22, 2014

You're absolutely right Al. It always makes me wonder how many lies /half-truths that I (as a fairly ignorant consumer) I've bought in the past. Some marketing spin is inevitable but with the internet now it's easier to spot the overt BS.