Forums Latest Members
  1. ashleysteadman Mar 3, 2015

Hi Guys, thought I would put a shout-out to the guys behind www.behindthewatch.com - it's a new website dedicated to the personal stories behind some cool watches (rather than just reviews and news on new ones).

Definitely something we should get behind - I'm sure plenty of forum members have their own great stories and beautiful watches to submit.

Full disclosure - I have nothing to do with these guys, just stumbled across them on instagram! I may have made a cheeky submission already though ;)

orchidmansion likes this.
  2. travisrock Mar 3, 2015

May have my bum!

http://www.behindthewatch.com/archive/9

haha - but seriously, thanks for the shoutout ash! Appreciate it! Glad to have our 4th speedy on the site :D each different from the last, too!

3. m84 Mar 4, 2015

Thanks for the share ashley, didnt know about this and looking forward to!

4. ashleysteadman Mar 4, 2015

No worries. I'd encourage everyone to submit (not just Omega) stories of their own. There are plenty of websites around that cover watches but very few (if any that I've come across) that concentrate on the stories behind people's watches... Which is odd really because for most of us that's the most important thing! :rolleyes:

m84 likes this.
  5. travisrock Mar 4, 2015

Exactly our philosophy! We don't want to gravitate towards any one brand or come off as elitist snobs- because we're far from that. Just some fellows who love watches and the stories they can hold, and sharing other peoples stories with the world. :thumbsup: