Forums Latest Members

Any Seiko Experts out There - Help with a 6217-7000?

1. epl108 Feb 5, 2014

Was just scanning through some other sale sights, and this watch caught my eye. Never seen it before so it's hard to say whether it's original/authentic etc. Any insights about the watch would be greatly appreciate. Case appears to be polished a little, but edges still seem pretty crisp, and dial appears to be the same as the other images I've found online, though there weren't many to compare. I've done some google searching but not much is coming up on the watch other than some other listings for similar pieces. I also did not see a lot of SOLD examples on eBay so any guesses as to "fair market value" (I know, I know - it's what someone is willing to pay - but what would YOU guess SOMEONE would pay) would be great as well!

Thanks all!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. alam Feb 5, 2014

3. epl108 Feb 5, 2014

4. ron n Feb 13, 2014

I have a seiko world time I bought in the PX in Viet Nam in 1971, still works somewhat, but it has never been serviced. I paid around 60 or so dollars US back then, my case is more like a C case rather than the round you show. Seiko changed the movement every 10 years. I could not say the value.

5. epl108 Feb 14, 2014