Forums Latest Members

Amomega , Omega speedmaster mark 4,5 ref. 176.0012

1. Agemoboy Sep 23, 2014

Hi to all members
    Stay away from this watch
    http://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-speedmaster-mark-4-5-ref-176-0012.16928/

I won this watch here www.ebay.com/itm/Omega-Speedmaster-Mark-4-5-Rare-/181486984509Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network
    The seller sended the watch at my home (EU country). The packed of the watch was the worst I have ever receive. At the auction seller stated that the watch was full serviced, need only a new glass. Opening the parcel I found that the watch was not working. I contacted with seller and asked my money back. He refuse. I opened dispute. I take the watch at omega service center in my country and they inform me that the watch is in so bad contition that can’t be repaired by them and the watch need to be sended at switzzerland for service at omega factory. All that about the movement only, non cosmetically improvements like case, bracelet or crystal. I informed paypal and I had my money back.
    Then Amomega made one more auction with that watch here
    www.ebay.com/itm/Omega-Speedmaster-Mark-4-5-/181524547575?pt=Orologi_da_Polso&hash=item2a43b4c7f7Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Propably the new byuer return also the watch back.
    And now Amomega wanna to sell this watch whitch not work as “….run perfectly”
    I have leave negative feedback for him at ebay
    I suggest everyone to stay away from this watch…Ohh the bracelet is so small that don’t fit my 7 inch wrist. I have video from opening the parcel at my home and the paper from the omega service, if anyone interrest

Amomega, do you have download my video? Do you want to seare here the video, or you will be closing your AD?? And of course keep your watch…
    I think I must inform and other forums about your run perfectlly watch

Best regards at all, not to Amomega
    Agemoboy

Edited by a mod Feb 20, 2016
  2. Amomega Sep 23, 2014

hi all,
    first of all:
    i think you dont know how this watch works. You told me the seconds hands dont works, but in this watch the second hand is not the big hand. I think you dont know it.

This watch run perfectly, i speak of a 6/10 watch, not of a perfect watch, and the price is low for this.
    you understand this words : NEED A SERVICE!! ... Look my list!!!

And ... Look:
    in the first auction on ebay, the watch was full serviced,
    in the second auction on ebay, the watch need a service,
    in the third auction here, the watch need a service, condition 6/10.

And this becouse my watch was serviced when i propose on the first auction, then the watch returned to me in this condition ....

and remember:

I made a report to the postal police becouse my watch returned me with pieces of movements not goods!!
    I dont know who made it, but i think they will call me, you and paypal too.
    im waiting it.
    Tks all

p.s. i made a video of my watch and how it work and run perfectly, but is very large and dont charge it.. If anyone have idea for charge this video im waiting it.