Forums Latest Members
  1. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 3, 2014

just to clarify... It's not me as I have more inbound!

2. Amomega Sep 9, 2014

Im

Edited Mar 20, 2015
  3. Pahawi Sep 9, 2014

I'll take one. PM me when you're ready to ship it here (Denmark).

Thanks.

Paul

4. Amomega Sep 9, 2014

Ok..

5. marturx Sep 9, 2014

OK, I take one too

6. Amomega Sep 9, 2014

Remaining only last two...

7. Amomega Sep 10, 2014

Only one remaining!!!!

8. Amomega Sep 13, 2014

The last copy in english... Who wants it?????

9. Kimmo Sep 13, 2014

Hi

I have sent you a message for one book. Have you reserved one for me already?

10. Amomega Sep 13, 2014

Yes ... Only one remain... I thin arrives next friday

11. Amomega Sep 16, 2014

The last

12. Amomega Sep 17, 2014

Sold all !!! Tks!!!

13. Amomega Sep 17, 2014

Hi all,

Edited Mar 20, 2015
  14. marturx Sep 17, 2014

Can't recommend this guy as a seller. He doesn't honour the deals he makes. We agreed upon EUR 320 shipped, and now he wants to raise the price, after the deal is made. I certainly do hope that people here don't let him get away with such lousy business behaviour

15. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 17, 2014

A deal is agreed at a price, that price is to be paid.

I agreed to ship one of these to Canada and the cost was more than I quoted so I covered the cost - only fair! The buyer did say he would pay more but a deal is a deal!

It's also a classic case of not knowing the weight of this book.

FYI it weighs 10.2 lbs boxed!

16. Amomega Sep 17, 2014

marturx ... Why dont you buy from mr DLT222, he knows how make a deal.. Remember im an honest seller, but for this books im not a seller im a normal guy, becouse i dont make profit with this book, i pay all the transport and i take 20 euros for the ship to buyers. But in this case the first transport (to my home) costs 50 euros amount....
    i explain you but you dont understand...
    We talk about 15 euros!!!!!! Shipped with airmail with tracking..
    now pls... Stop your offensive ... honour??? Deals???
    You propose to me to buy like a money transfer with paypal, and dont pay paypal fees!
    I want to declare this to paypal!!!! And i have the mail to prove it. I dont think paypal will be happy.
    I think you want to economize and save money at maximum!! But dont overdo!!
    If you want im here, but dont think i want to lose honour, money and time for 15 euros!,
    pls this is you not me... I bought this book for you and now ill sell to another person that dont look 15 euros!!! Buy this book from another guy with 320 euros if you are able..
    im sorry for the mismatch.
    many tks

17. Amomega Sep 17, 2014

@ DLT222 why dont you sell to marturx one copy??? But 320 euros shipped and with paypal included!!!

18. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 17, 2014

I was just saying how easy it is to be caught out with shipping this book because it weighs so much.

I quoted a price to a member on here to ship to Canada and he paid that price, if the shipping is more unfortunately you have to swallow it, thats exactly what i did even though the buyer offered to pay the additional i refused to accept because i miscalculated!

I also wanted to save the PayPal fee's and every buyer of the 9 AJTT i have sold on here paid me as a gift, who would deny such a request after all the fee's on $460 (what i am asking) is quite a chunk!

marturx was saying that he agreed a price for the book and you made the price higher. If that was me i would pull out too. Its like me selling a watch for $320 and asking for an additional $20 because i got the shipping wrong. The price you agree is the price you pay.

Please, i will also ask to keep the text to english so everyone can read it without having to google translate and refrain from calling other members stingy.

Thank you.

19. UncleBuck understands the decision making hierarchy Sep 17, 2014

Well spoken, Darren,

Among gentleman, a verbal agreement or contract is binding.

I am proud to say that my word is my bond and that my word is a symbol for who I am and for what I stand for.

Amomega, I feel you are also a gentleman and that the differences of language may be the cause of much of the misunderstanding.

Saying that, I don't consider it honorable to back away from a commitment.

However, sharing the mistakes you have made with your customer and asking for his consideration is totally acceptable, but with a spirit of congeniality and remorse, expecting no compensation, but being grateful for any cooperation.

Perhaps it is in translation, but your tone doesn't come across properly.

I must wonder, would you raise a similar fuss to refund any overpayment of shipping costs back to your customer?

yande and DLT222 like this.
  20. marturx Sep 18, 2014

Now you can all see what to expect when dealing with this character Amomega. :D