Forums Latest Members

FS 2013 Breitling Avenger Seawolf A17330 (Australia)

1. adrianlowsy Aug 5, 2014

For sale is a Breitling A17330 Avenger Seawolf with black dial and Professional II steel bracelet. Complete set with boxes, certificate and warranty dated March 2013.

Shortly after purchase, the bracelet was changed out for an aftermarket (non-breitling) black rubber strap. Thus the Professional II bracelet shows very little signs of wear. Both bracelet and aftermarket rubber strap will be included. Watch has only been worn a few times and is mostly kept in the safe. Overall watch condition is a conservative near mint.

Watch and myself are located in Sydney, Australia. The latest model retails for AUD$5600+, I am asking AUD$2900 (Approximately USD$2700) for a watch which is a little over a year old. Able to meet up in Sydney CBD area. Local postage in Australia is AUD$70 for next day shipping with insurance. Will also ship overseas (buyer responsible for import charges if applicable), let me know where you are from and i will provide a shipping quotation. Payment by wire transfer or paypal (add 4% for fees).

Prefer a straight sale, but open to trades.

Dial1.jpg Dial2.jpg Case1.jpg Case2.jpg Case Back1.jpg Case Back2.jpg Bracelet Front.jpg Bracelet Back.jpg Group Shot.jpg Warranty.jpg
  2. adrianlowsy Aug 15, 2014

Bump

3. adrianlowsy Aug 25, 2014

Bump.

Also Interested in trades for Omega Speedmaster Ref 3570.50, Omega 35th Anniversary Apollo 11 Ref 145.0227, Breitling 806 1st generation, Universal Geneve Compax.

4. adrianlowsy Sep 12, 2014

Bump. Open to offers!

5. adrianlowsy Sep 18, 2014

Bump. Price lowered to A$2800, open to offers and trades!