Forums Latest Members

200 thread count minimum. Black Crosshair Dial needed for Seamaster 116.010.

1. Lastatic Sep 24, 2014

this is BULL! what am i supposed to do just post crap and reply to useless threads till I can post in the Wanted to buy? I need a Dial for a Seamaster 166.010 preferably a black cross hair dial. IDC if it is redone as long as it is period correct, i will pay accordingly based on originality and condition. please get back to me if anyone can help. Sorry to hear people are getting ripped off but I am here on the forum to avoid further getting ripped off (thats how i purchased a watch with the incorrect dial in the first place) so can a OP please help me out. I need a black cross hair dial for a 562 1967 166.010 !!!!! help a brotha out!

2. UncleBuck understands the decision making hierarchy Sep 24, 2014

Easy BrothaMan, I think things will work out, you got to know a dude before you can trust him! It's a jungle out there!

The Cadre are trying to work this out to our benefit and some patience and understanding may be required.
    I'm sure thoughtful suggestions are welcome and I'm sure that they will try to accommodate all well meaning souls.

You won't believe how fast you will get to 200. That's only about 3 bottles of rum for me!

3. Lastatic Sep 24, 2014

I dont have time to sit here and post all day and just reply to useless thing. Like someone else pointed out there are people on here that have 1000+ post and dont even buy or sell watches and have NO feedback. so go figure.

4. speedbird Sep 24, 2014

I'm a member of another wonderful forum which requires a member to pay an upgrade fee to post anything in the classifieds whether it's buying or selling.

It's good practice to require some control and the folks here require 200 posts. I'm held to the same rules you are and is like to know a bit about you before I enter into a financial transaction online.

Remember, there is always eBay

5. Lastatic Sep 24, 2014

Personally I dont want to know anything about you. Paypal garantees any of my payments my personal life is noones concern. we are here for watches not to trade personal info

6. speedbird Sep 24, 2014

Thats completely fine, however, I won't be accepting or paying you anything either. My prerogative.

7. Lastatic Sep 24, 2014

That's fine, facebook is already to personal for my taste. i feel no need to share anything but my watches or my watch needs with anyone on this forum, my job, life habits, or anything else is irrelevant

8. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 24, 2014

With all due respect..

Posting will like that will only lead to you getting banned.

My question to you is this and its a simple one...

IF you had just been scammed out of $5k by a so called member that was here to take your money and run, who would be the first people you would message asking for help? Well i can tell you it would be the moderators, you would be asking for the sucker to be banned and help to recover funds that you have lost.

In reality we cannot help you recover funds, we are not the police, FBI or the CIA. We can however 'police' who lists item for sale at the risk of our members and i am sure that as a member in the long run you will thank us for doing this.

I will now delete every post you have made mindlessly and kindly request you not to 'Spam' the threads as that is effectively what it is.

Thank you

citizenrich, repoman and timeismoney like this.
  9. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 24, 2014

Spoke to soon!

10. ulackfocus Sep 24, 2014

The Sheriff cleaned up the streets.

[​IMG]

epl108, timeismoney and DLT222 like this.
  11. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 24, 2014

your killing me!!

12. speedbird Sep 24, 2014

Thank you!!! This guy was asking for it.

13. repoman Sep 24, 2014

Reminder to anyone who doesn't like the policies around here... you can go create your own forum anytime you like, and make it exactly how you prefer, I'm quite sure nobody around here will try and stop you.

14. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 24, 2014

I could understand it if the forum was super strict, the fact is this is one of the most laid back forums it terms of banning and locking threads I've ever seen.

I was banned from watchnet for listing a book in the wrong forum!

No joke!

citizenrich likes this.
  15. UncleBuck understands the decision making hierarchy Sep 24, 2014

Their loss is our gain!

Seriously, we have a spirit here that is special and deserves cultivation.
    It isn't for everyone, but that's why there are so many flavors of ice cream, everybody is different.

knozkhi, Alpha, JohnSteed and 4 others like this.
  16. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Sep 24, 2014

You're ::censored:: right it's not a joke. What forum wants or needs a miss-post-topical cross-threading biblopheliac! ::blowup::

Sheesh. Can't believe you're allowed around here.

image.jpg

citizenrich and Long71 like this.
  17. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 24, 2014

I will get my coat!

18. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Sep 24, 2014

They are afraid you will convert their member from WIS to BIS (Book Idiot Savant)

19. ulackfocus Sep 24, 2014

You guys are all amateurs compaired to a select group of us. We're in rarified air - banned from several forums, some of them multiple times for different aliases!

citizenrich and Modest_Proposal like this.
  20. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 24, 2014

Ooooo you rebels!!