Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1964 Omega Speedmaster Pre-Professional 105.003 Straight Lug Cal. 321

1. KRLYUZH Sep 30, 2014

Up for grabs is an Omega Speedmaster

105.003 reference, pre-moon, pre-professional, straight lug, with caliber 321 movement

220881XX serial number circa 1964 production

Excellent vintage condition of case. No corrosion, very definished lugs with sharp edges. Please note a ding on top left side of lug.

Dial is excellent, original tritium in excellent condition. No spotting, scratches, or uneven aging. The patina on plots is dark orange in person. The hands are correct and appropriate to this watch, appear original Omega part, but have evidently been replaced a while back as they still briefly glow in dark.

Crown is original with skinny Omega logo

Crystal is original with Omega logo in center

Bezel is great with dot over 90 insert

Caseback is excellent. Outside has a nice engraving with what appears to be original factory finish finish. Inside is stamped 105.003-64

Movement appears very clean physically. The watch runs, winds, chrono runs and resets, but no service history is known. Watch runs slightly outside of COSC (which it was never COSC certified anyways) and with great amplitude. You can strap it on and enjoy it. Please do not message me with: "well, it will likely need a service so I can pay this....". Everything has been considered and priced accordingly. Watch does not need immediate service.

Bracelet is Omega mesh 1503 with correct and scarce Omega "6" stamped end-links which are appropriate and correct 19mm end-links for straight lug Speedmaster.

My price is $6,500SOLD shipped within US. Please add $30 for international shipping. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance so international shipments are not an issue.

If you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is [email protected]

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.

Follow me on Instagram @LunarOyster to see newest inventory before it goes up on my site or forums!

IMG_2571.JPG IMG_2573.JPG IMG_2574.JPG IMG_2581.JPG IMG_2582.JPG IMG_2583.JPG IMG_2591.JPG IMG_2590.JPG IMG_2589.JPG IMG_2588.JPG IMG_2585.JPG IMG_2584.JPG IMG_2592.JPG IMG_2594.JPG IMG_2595.JPG

2. KRLYUZH Oct 1, 2014

Sold pending funds. Thanks guys