Forums Latest Members

Ωf Unanimously Favorite Ebay Sellers List

1. lenny May 20, 2014

Make that 4. Very pleased with my memovox from him.

dougiedude likes this.
  2. tndunganh Sep 24, 2014

I'm currently interested in a Speedmaster Broad Arrow Co-Axial that bigg86969 is selling. I'm just unsure because he's selling it at $4,100 (brand new, with tag and international warranty).

I have been reading his feedback and he seems legit. However, there are some negative feedback as well. What do you guys think of this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111448673268Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

3. moontag Jul 6, 2015

Is this list still current? Are there any other trusted sellers (eBay or otherwise) that ΩF collectively recommends aside from the aforementioned?

Great resource, BTW. Thanks!

tjfoley likes this.
  4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 23, 2016

bodell, Stumbellina, tjfoley and 5 others like this.
  5. bvertz Apr 27, 2016

An excellent transaction recently with sabashioyakiz1 - on eBay with PayPal - item shipped from Japan arrived in a week.

6. rhj May 21, 2016

No european seller here?

7. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Jun 23, 2016

Alex - alex200373 * please ask about individual watches offered by this seller - we've seen occasional questionable practices.

i second this Alex is very cool BUT i also heavy second * please ask about individual watches offered by this seller - we've seen occasional questionable practices. (he REALLY) likes adding additional "Random" value to his watches... bought a ST 368.0845 (constellation chronometer FIRST watch with an integrated strap Show at Basel 1969) i bought it so i can have "the first integrated bracelet on a watch" NOT because Alex decided it had an Imaginary WHITE GOLD BEZEL the watch in question has NEVER been produced with a white gold bezel but it was all still there blatantly in the title 18CT WHITE GOLD &SS, but i never even pulled him up on it! i dont think people like these watches anymore so i still got it for £380 and was happy because i never had one... never mentioned the bezel again....

Edited by a mod Jun 1, 2023
  8. Cobain Jun 23, 2016

We've heard plenty about individual seller but what about Stores? Inventory adjusters Maxxwatches Chronostore Govebergjewelers?

9. ICUDr Apr 20, 2017

Another good transaction with sabashioyakiz1 http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/sabashioyakiz1/m.htmlPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network
    Watch was in really good condition and the price was really good too

10. Ryguy008 May 6, 2017

11. efauser I ♥ karma!!! May 6, 2017

bigdubnick likes this.
  12. OMGRLX a RolexBear in disguise May 31, 2017

to the list of recommended japanese sellers, i'd like to add 'closer0924' and 'elady'.

Candle00 and efauser like this.
  13. pix98 Jul 28, 2017

good experience with sabashioyakiz from japan

efauser likes this.
  14. olgito Aug 7, 2017

I'm also an ebay seller for a long time :)

swissambassador

15. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Aug 7, 2017

This isn't a list you put yourself on.

OliverW likes this.
  16. TsoloT Oct 28, 2017

Number 3 is excellent bought from him and he is helpful and honest

Be very careful with Japanese sellers they are not all reputable...movement swapping is not uncommon

Stumbellina likes this.
  17. TsoloT Oct 28, 2017

One other area to be very cautious of and that is Catawiki lots of horror stories including The fact that they pay money to the seller when the seller hasn’t even delivered the goods ....and if you attempt to get a rebate they either don’t pay you back or they deduct their commission and any other postage

Lots of fake products and Catawiki make sure that they have no addresses or easily recognisable seller Identification so that obtaining any type of rebate or address it’s almost impossible ....very very problematic no people identification so that obtaining any type of rebate or redress it’s almost impossible very very problematic dealing with these people

their after sales service is absolutely appalling
    Watch from Malaysia never turned up ...they paid the seller and I could get my money back from them and that’s one of four separate incidents I am aware of Would love some advice as to how to recover monies from these people

Stumbellina and fanimal like this.
  18. Candle00 Dec 21, 2017

Just had a very good experience with closer0924. The watch was in an even better condition than described. Smooth transaction, speedy delivery and efficient communication. Recommended.

19. Looneytoons Jan 2, 2018

20. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Apr 21, 2018

Any idea what happened to jmryshi? I bought from him a few times, very pleasant to deal with. His store appears to be boarded up (well, the internet equivalent anyway).

Edited by a mod Jun 1, 2023